Our Terms & Conditions
The following terms & conditions cover the sale of products sold on the perigordbeers.com site between La Brasserie Artisanale de St Saud, Moulin de Mazieras, 24470, registered in France, and its customers.
These terms & conditions apply at the moment the order is placed. They may be modified without notice, and these terms will apply to any new order.
The company La Brasserie Artisanale St Saud owns all rights to the website www.perigordbeers.com.
- Welcome to our website www.perigordbeers.com (the ‘Website’). The website is provided by La Brasserie Artisanale St Saud. The following Terms & Conditions apply to your use of the Website, and are the only Terms and Conditions which are applicable.
- SELLING CONDITIONS
- MINIMUM AGE FOR THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL
- We sell craft beers via our website.
- We sell our products only to those who are least 18 years of age.
- We have incorporated various age verification steps into the ordering process to comply with our statutory requirements.
- OUR PRODUCTS
- Our Website is intended exclusively for the promotion of our products in France.
- Our products are fit for consumption. We guarantee that the products we supply are in accordance with the Website descriptions and labels, that they are of good quality and that they comply with statutory requirements.
- We recommend that our products are stored upright and in a dry place, are not exposed to direct sunlight or rain, and are not stored at temperatures below 0 degrees, above 12 degrees Celsius, or left outdoors.
- Where sold to individuals, our products are intended for end-consumers only and you do not have the right resell them.
- ORDERING AND ORDER CONFIRMATION
- To order, choose the product(s) you want, complete the required information and follow the instructions on the screen. You can check all details when placing your order and correct any errors before ordering. Please take the time to read and check the details of your order during the order process.
- Before placing an order, you will be asked to confirm that you accept these terms. If you have any questions about these terms, be sure to contact us before placing your order.
- When you are ready to order, follow the order process and click on the “PLACE ORDER” button on the order page. Once you have clicked “PLACE ORDER” you will no longer be able to modify your order.
- Once payment has been made via the payment page, you will receive an email confirming that your order has been placed (“the Confirmation email”). This email contains information about your order, such as the list of products and prices (including collection and taxes), and any additional information relating to the order. Please keep this confirmation email. If you have not received a confirmation email the day after your order, please contact us.
- The sales contract between La Brasserie Artisanale St Saud and you will come into effect upon your receipt of the confirmation email.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if the products ordered are no longer available or if full payment has not been received. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time if we have reason to suspect that the buyer or recipient is under the minimum legal age to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- If your order is deleted, we will inform you and refund as soon as possible (no later than 14 days from the date of cancellation).
- If we are unable to complete your order due to lack of availability of the products, we will contact you by email or telephone to offer you a reasonable alternative product, or to inform you when your chosen product next becomes available. It is your decision whether to accept the alternative product that we propose to you. Your decision will not affect your cancellation rights.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT
- All prices and charges quoted on the Website are in euros, including TVA (VAT) at 20%, and excise duties. VAT regulations are set by the European Union at 20%. For countries outside the European Union, the prices indicated are exclusive of taxes. Taxes will be paid upon delivery.
- Product prices are the prices listed on the Shop page of the Website at the time you place your order. Prices can be adjusted from time to time without warning. However, no price changes will apply once your order has been accepted, except in the case of a technical error for which we bear no fault. If we accept your order and start to prepare it, by making a mistake in the price, we have the right to cancel your order, refund any amount already processed and request the return of the products you have been issued.
- Payment for your order may only be made via one of the payment methods listed on the website. We accept no other means of payment.
- All payments are processed through an external payment service and are subject to the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- By paying for an order via credit or debit card, you confirm that you are the rightful owner of said card.
- All cardholders are verified, and issuers are asked to provide authorisation. If your card issuer does not authorise the payment, we cannot accept the order. In such cases, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or for non-delivery.
- INFORMATION ON DELIVERIES
- For the timebeing, we only accept orders for collection from us at la Brasserie Artisanale de St Saud, and no orders can be delivered.
- CANCELLATION AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- If you wish to cancel your order, we ask that you notify us within 7 days from receipt of your order.
- We prefer that you contact our customer service on 0033 (0) 781 16 59 59, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask you to provide in your order number (which is provided in the confirmation email).
- In accordance with article L121-16 of the Code of the Consumption, the customer has the right to return the products to the Brewery Artisanale of St Saud for exchange or refund within 7 working days of receipt of the order.
- To return an order, we ask you to bring it back directly to the Artisanal Brewery of St Saud. If you have any questions, or need help, please contact our customer service on 0033 (0) 781 16 59 59 (Monday to Friday, from 10:00 to 17:30), or send us an email to email@example.com. Beers must be returned to us within 7 days of receipt.
- If you are not satisfied with the products and return the order to us, unpened and still in its original packaging, we will refund you the cost of the order. The cost of returning the order to us is at your expense.
- If the package and / or products are returned because one or more products are defective: we will refund you the cost of the products.
- Refunds are made within 2 months of receipt of returned orders.
- We will refund you as soon as possible, and no later than 14 days from the date of purchase, via the same payment method by which you placed your order. However, we cannot issue any refunds until we receive the returned products or (if there are none) proof of return.
- Each returned product must be in perfect condition for resale, with the exception of any defective products. We reserve the right to deduct a portion of the refund for any loss of value to a product that has been issued to you, if such loss is due to unnecessary handling or damage on your part.
- MINIMUM AGE FOR THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL
- The only cookies in use on this website are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with this website.
- Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the site.
- Google Analytics collects information entirely anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
- You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on this, please see Analytics opt-out.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- This website and all of its content and features (including, but not limited to all information, software, text, images, videos and audio, etc) are our property, or those of the companies of our group and their owners, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual rights.
- You may only use this website for purposes subject to these terms. You are permitted to make copies of (certain parts) of this website for personal use only. Without our written permission, you are not permitted to use the core of this website for your own purposes. Li>
- We are unable to guarantee that this website will run smoothly and without interruption at all times. We are not liable for any damage caused by the use of electronic means of communication, including issues such as the non-transmission or slow transmission of electronic communications or due to interception or manipulation of electronic communications, or the transfer of a virus.
- Even though great care has been taken to produce this website, it is possible that product features (appearance or information) may not be displayed correctly or at all. In such cases, the features displayed on the product packaging should be considered legitimate. If this is not the case, you can return the products in accordance with the procedures outlined under 2.6 CANCELLATION AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
- This website contains links to third-party sites. We cannot guarantee the content and features of these sites. We make every effort to ensure websites are virus free, but we can not guarantee it.
- We assume responsibility for the value of your order only.
- Our contact information:
La Brasserie Artisanale de St Saud
Moulin de Mazieras, 24470 St Saud Lacoussiere, France
Tel : 0033 (0) 7 81 16 59 59
Web : www.perigordbeers.com
TVA : FR79 817 873 144
- If the items in your order do not meet the required quality standards, please inform us as soon as possible, and within 14 days. We ask that you contact our customer service on 003 (0) 781 16 59 59 (Monday to Friday, from 10:00 to 17:30), or send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you encounter any problems with a product purchased on this Website, you can fill out a complaint form to resolve it via the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- Our contact information:
- AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We recommend you keep a record of these terms for future reference, either by printing them or by saving them to your computer. However, you should review the Terms and Conditions each time you use this website, before agreeing to them, so as to be sure you are aware of them.
- Each article in these terms is separately valid. If a court or competent authority decides that one or more items are invalid, the other items are unaffected by this ruling.
- APPLICABLE LAW & JURISDICTION
- The interpretation of these Terms and Conditions is subject to French law. Legal proceedings relating to our products may be brought before the commercial court.